Latest news & events
- MUSIC Webinar Series
- eWater-IIT Delhi Source Workshop 2016
- Training: MUSIC Refresher, 16 November 2016, Brisbane
- Training: MUSIC Fundamentals, 15-16 November 2016, Brisbane
- Training: Creating Water System Planning Models, 16-17 November 2016, Sydney
- Modelling Water Demands webcast now available
- Source 4.1 webcast now available
- Upcoming Webcast: What's New in Source 4.1?
- Source functions webcast now available
- Training: Source, Creating Water System Planning Models, 14-15 July 2016, Melbourne
The Sydney Catchment Authority has released a new manual providing technical information to help design acceptablemusic stormwater quality models for more proposed urban and rural land use developments.
Download a copy of the eWater Guidelines for water management modelling: Towards best-practice model application.
Please note that file size is 3.1 MB.
Our monthly newsletter showcasing real world applications of software and science – including events, new publications, and progress across eWater's product portfolio. Subscribe below or view our past newsletters: