Latest news & events
- Professional Development: Assessing Water Sensitive Urban Design using MUSIC
- Calibrated rainfall runoff webcast now available
- Australian Water Partnership partnership applications open
- Australian Collaboration at World Water Week
- Australian Water Partnership Committee nominations – final call
- Training: Customising eWater Source: How to write a plugin
- Training: Modelling Catchments in eWater Source
- The Australian Water Partnership established in response to regional water challenges.
- Catchments webcast now available
The Sydney Catchment Authority has released a new manual providing technical information to help design acceptablemusic stormwater quality models for more proposed urban and rural land use developments.
Download a copy of the eWater Guidelines for water management modelling: Towards best-practice model application.
Please note that file size is 3.1 MB.
Our monthly newsletter showcasing real world applications of software and science – including events, new publications, and progress across eWater's product portfolio. Subscribe below or view our past newsletters: