Stormwater modelling using MUSIC: Customised / in-house course
These customised courses can be tailored by you for your Water Sensitive Urban Design projects – select the topics that are relevant.
- Training materials containing: user manual (online and downloadable), presentation notes and worked examples
- Use of MUSIC software for the duration of the course (USB dongle), please bring your laptop.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements:
Call 1300 5 WATER (toll free in Aus)
or +61 2 62015057
Office hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm AEST
Who should attend
MUSIC training is aimed at professionals (engineering and environmental) in local government, consultancies and waterway and catchment management agencies.
This workshop is appropriate for those who have had limited experience with MUSIC software.
Why you should attend
- Learn how simulating the performance of stormwater quality improvement measures can help in urban water management
- Determine whether proposed systems can meet specified water quality guidelines and objectives
- Save time in developing the best design for your site
- Learn more efficient ways to create your models
- Techniques for designing your treatment train
- Time saving tips and tricks
- An opportunity to learn technical expertise from a leading WSUD practitioner
- Network with other stormwater specialists, trade ideas and contact details
- Put yourself at the forefront of the stormwater industry marketplace