Urban Developer Training
- Purchase eWater software when booking a training course to get a 20% discount on the cost of the software.
Urban Developer can model and assess systems based on multiple and alternative service delivery strategies, for successful Integrated Urban Water Management (IUWM).
With a focus on water quantity and the total water cycle, Urban Developer complements eWater’s popular product music, which is designed for stormwater quality management.
For training enquiries phone 1300-5-WATER or email email@example.com
Improve how you use Urban Developer by participating in our new training course.
Introduction to Urban Developer
This self-managed online course offers an introduction to the potential of Urban Developer to assist you with your Integrated Urban Water Management (IUWM) issues. This online course is made available to participants once payment has been received. Please contact us if you prefer a face-to-face option.
The course includes:
- Step-by-step presentation of core modules and elements of the product
- Demonstration videos
- Worked examples to follow
- Help and advice from experts through an online training forum.
At the completion of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the structure, capabilities and limitations of Urban Developer software
- Work with familiarity in Urban Developer's different screens, menus and scenario wizard
- Demonstrate awareness of the general data requirements of Urban Developer
- Build, run and review results of a simple allotment model in Urban Developer
- Understand the basics of best practice modelling and IUWM concepts
Online, taking 6-9 hours to complete.
Start: Any time. You can start as soon as you have purchased. You have 30 days to complete.
Cost: $860 (incl GST)