We are a not-for-profit, government-owned enterprise supporting the environmentally sustainable management of water in Australia and around the world.
eWater develops tools and provides expert advice to help public and private sector water managers to:
- design, build and implement water management software solutions
- make evidence-based water policy and investment decisions
- plan for and adapt to a climate changed world
- manage catchments and river basins
- formulate integrated water resource management solutions to meet growing urban demands.
We partner with others in the water management industry, including government agencies, universities and water authorities to continue to develop Australia’s water management tools and expertise.
Our team of experienced hydrologists and water managers can support you to:
- develop and calibrate catchment, river, bulk water supply and urban water system models
- utilise scenario and trade-off analysis to support better planning and management of water resources
- test different water management and governance scenarios to inform policy and investment decisions
- integrate Source, MUSICX and Urban Developer models to design Integrated Water Resource Management solutions
- develop and test innovative solutions to your water system and catchment modelling challenges
- review existing models, water strategies and policies
- build skills and capacity in using our tools.
Our software developers can support you with:
- developing new or customised functionality for your Source and MUSICX models
- designing software solutions that are tailored to your water management needs
- custom reporting features, such as web dashboards and mobile Apps
- data warehousing solutions
- provenance and model management
- cloud computing services
- decision support systems.