eWater MUSICX™: New features and updates
Delivering a new version of eWater MUSICX™ for our community
As Australia leading tool for water sensitive urban design, eWater MUSIC™ plays a critical role in how urban developers, planners, engineers, and local councils manage the impact of urban development on waterways.
We’re bringing you a new version of eWater MUSICX™ with new features and improvements.
These changes include:
- inclusion of a Buffer Node
- addition of a data preview window to make it easier to upload large rainfall data files
- updates to the Simulation in Progress Bar, so users can better track run progress
- new MUSIC Link configurations and a more seamless process for updating requirements
- minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
You can now download the new version of MUSICX™ via this link > software download link.
As part of this latest update, you will now need an up-to-date Support and Maintenance Agreement to download the latest version. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your SMA.