MUSICX, the industry-leading stormwater modelling tool, has been completely re-designed and rewritten while maintaining all the capabilities of classic MUSIC.
MUSICX is the most significant upgrade of MUSIC in a decade. The users will see many additional benefits in our upcoming production release (v1.10) including a powerful and flexible tabular data editor.
New features in MUSICX v1.10:
• Tabular model data editor
• Text/Excel export and import features for nodes
• Muskingum Link storage routing
• Summary Report Generation capability (like MUSIC v6.3)
• Background image supported
• Improvement in Results Manager
• Editable Advance Model parameters
• Additional functionalities
Our live demonstration will offer an opportunity to see firsthand how this vital tool is helping to inform the development of water quality and quantity standards in our towns and cities across Australia and overseas.
MUSICX is a critical tool that enables urban developers, planners, and engineers to manage the impact of urban development and other land use changes on waterways.
To learn more about MUSIC head to our website > ewater.org.au/products/