We understand water
eWater is the custodian of the collective investment and experience of Australian governments in water resources modelling and tools. Our software developers and hydrologists work directly with you, to understand your unique water and catchment management issues and business needs, so to design a solution that meets your needs. Our expertise includes:
- designing software solutions to respond to new water system or catchment management challenges
- developing customised functionality for your models
- designing and implementing decision support systems
- creating tools to simplify your reporting needs, such as web dashboards and mobile Apps
- accessing space-based data, through cloud-based technology
- providing solutions for data warehousing, provenance and model management
- improving your model run time through cloud computing services.
- developing innovative approaches for modelling unique situations.
Customising Source to manage blackwater risks
Construction of dams, weirs and use of water for irrigation, industry and towns has meant that many aquatic and floodplain ...
Using Australian water tools to develop new drought metrics for Cambodia
eWater, Geoscience Australia (GA) and the Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) collaborated to pilot using space-based data to forecast streamflows ...