Connect, collaborate and build capacity in our eWater Community.
The eWater Community welcomes everyone; from learners to experts in the water world.
Become a member and share research resources, enhance your skills and capability with our tools, and develop best practice modelling approaches by connecting with other practitioners, researchers and policy makers from around the world.
By joining our community you can:
- download free water management tools
- access a range of resources including software documentation, plugins, sample data and publications
- access online collaboration spaces
- access introductory training material, FAQs and webinars
- participate in discussion forums for solving modelling problems and best practice applications of eWater tools
- send support tickets and bug reports
- receive information on eWater news, events and software releases.
The eWater Community also provides opportunities for you to augment the Source software – such as creating plugins – and to influence the further development of Source and supporting documentation.
To join the eWater Community, simply register as an eWater Toolkit member.