Participants will apply the MUSICX software and understand the theory and assumptions behind the model. Also learn how to simulate and evaluate the performance of stormwater treatment measures, either singly or in a treatment train.
Who should attend
MUSICX training is aimed at professionals (engineering and environmental) in local government, consultancies and waterway and catchment management agencies.
This workshop is appropriate for those who have had limited experience with MUSICX software.
- Training materials containing: user manual (online and downloadable), presentation notes and worked examples
- Meals (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea) *Not included for online training
- Temporary access MUSICX License will be provided for training please ensure your computer meets the system requirements – view system requirements.
Why you should attend
- Learn how simulating the performance of stormwater quality improvement measures can help in urban water management
- Determine whether proposed systems can meet specified water quality guidelines and objectives
- Save time in developing the best design for your site
- Learn more efficient ways to create your models
- Techniques for designing your treatment train
- Time saving tips and tricks
- An opportunity to learn technical expertise from a leading WSUD practitioner
- Network with other stormwater specialists, trade ideas and contact details
- Put yourself at the forefront of the stormwater industry marketplace