Plan urban stormwater management systems using water sensitive urban design. MUSIC v6.2 now available, with MUSIC-link — a time-saving feature linking councils and stormwater developers.
We are the implementing partner for the AWP –
an Australian Government initiative helping to manage water scarcity in the Indo-Pacific region.
- MUSIC Webinar Series
- eWater-IIT Delhi Source Workshop 2016
- Training: MUSIC Refresher, 16 November 2016, Brisbane
- Training: MUSIC Fundamentals, 15-16 November 2016, Brisbane
- Training: Creating Water System Planning Models, 16-17 November 2016, Sydney
- Modelling Water Demands webcast now available
- Source 4.1 webcast now available
- Upcoming Webcast: What's New in Source 4.1?