Plan urban stormwater management systems using water sensitive urban design. MUSIC v6 now available, with MUSIC-link — a time-saving feature linking councils and stormwater developers.
We are the implementing partner for the AWP –
an Australian Government initiative helping to manage water scarcity in the Indo-Pacific region.
- Professional Development: Assessing Water Sensitive Urban Design using MUSIC
- Calibrated rainfall runoff webcast now available
- Australian Water Partnership partnership applications open
- Australian Collaboration at World Water Week
- Australian Water Partnership Committee nominations – final call
- Training: Customising eWater Source: How to write a plugin
- Training: Modelling Catchments in eWater Source
- The Australian Water Partnership established in response to regional water challenges.
- Catchments webcast now available