As part of the commitment to Source as the National Hydrological Modelling Platform, eWater maintains a free Public version of Source to facilitate research and teaching of catchment and water system modelling. However, the Public version has some functionality limitations, including:
- Limited Node palette (i.e. not all nodes are available)
- Limited to 20 Nodes
- Simple Function editor
- Simple Calibration tool (limited to 1 objective function and 1 calibration engine)
- Plug-in capabilities but specific Plugins will be available separately via the Plugin Store
- Basic IT/Installation support included
Download the Public version:
- Log into the eWater Toolkit, or sign up as a new member (after signing up, you will need to verify your email address by clicking on the link in the confirmation email).
- Once you have logged in, go to the Source (public version) product page (Tools > Source (public version)).
- Click on Download software (left-hand menu), then read and agree to the Product Licence Agreement.
- On the next page select the correct software installer for your computer system.
- Once downloaded, run the installer file and follow the prompts to install Source.