Regulators, utilities and local government
Urban Developer can help regulators, local government and utilities to develop and refine targets, guidelines and policies for IWCM, to:
- meet potable water consumption targets
- reduce environmental impacts of urban development on catchments
- improve local and regional water security
- increase the life of existing infrastructure.
It can be used to formulate consent metrics to evaluate proposals and assess compliance against the guidelines and policies.
Consultants, land developers and building designers
Urban Developer supports consultants, land developers and building designers to:
- assess IWCM scenarios using a consistent evaluation framework
- analyse relationships between potable water, stormwater and wastewater recycling
- explore the costs and benefits of different demand management strategies
- show how different IWCM scenarios meet (or don’t meet) legislative requirements and local targets
- demonstrate costs/benefits to stakeholders and regulators
- inform overall project design and development applications.